Business Improvisation. Prepared for the unexpected
May 25-29, 2020.
Join the live interviews online everyday on 9am, 3pm, and 8pm (EST+6) - here you get the link:
We live in a world that is currently undergoing major changes. Many of our previous plans can no longer continue in this form and we are faced with the challenge of acting in the here and now. Improvisation means dealing with the unforeseen ("improvisus" - the unforeseen). In this course, international experts from the arts, science, and business will conduct highly interactive online sessions to teach you the mindset and methods for professional improvisation. The basis of improvisation is found in the arts (theatre, music), however, in Business Improvisation it is applied for entrepreneurial purposes to be prepared for the unexpected.
Monday, May 25
Tuesday, May 26
Wednesday, May 27
Thursday, May 28
Friday, May 29
> Online Course
In the university course, you will get profound knowledge and practical experience to deal with the unpredictable constructively. You will apply your ability of real-time creativity in uncertain situations through highly interactive online sessions and practical exercises. Additionally, live interviews are conducted and you have the opportunity to ask your questions directly to international experts from various fields.
- Sessions (Forenoon: 9am-12pm, Afternoon: 3pm-6pm)
- Interview with lecturer (30min - open for the public)
- Interactive Session (90min)
- Learning Insights (30min)
- Knowledge Transfer (30min)
- Late Night Interviews: 8.00pm-8.30pm
> Registration and free interviews
Be part of it!
1) You can attend the 30 minutes public live interviews everyday for free (9am, 3pm, 8pm; EST+6).
This is the link for the interviews:
2) You can attend the whole course (EUR 1.590,--; 7 ECTS points), including 10 highly interactive 3- hours online sessions (9-12am, 3-6pm; EST+6), live interviews and supporting material. Please contact our great organizational assistant Nina for more information:
- +43 2732 893-2310
Applied Research Project
We provide current activities on improvisation science, based on the applied research project "Organizational Improvisation". The aim of this research project is to investigate the multidimensional ability of people to improvise in their organizational situation. Based on the findings in arts, science and business, prototypical designs for interventions will be developed.
- Danube University Krems, Department for Knowledge and Communication Management
- University of Vienna, Vienna Cognitive Science Hub
- Strategy Sprints GmbH, www.strategysprints.com